- Sleep Health Foundation. (2017). Asleep on the job: Costs of inadequate sleep in Australia. Blacktown NSW: SHF. Retrieved from https://www.sleephealthfoundation.org.au/public-information/special-reports/asleep-on-the-job.html
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine. (2014). International classification of sleep disorders, 3rd edition. Darien, IL: AASM.
- American College of Physicians. (2016). Management of chronic insomnia disorder in adults: A clinical practice guideline from the American College of Physicians. Annals of Internal Medicine, 165, 125-133.
- Borbely, A. A., & Achermann, P. (1999). Sleep homeostasis and models of sleep regulation. Journal of Biological Rhythms, 14(6), 559-568.
- Cralle, T., & Brown, W. D. (2016). Sleeping your way to the top. New York, NY: Sterling.
- Kryger, M. H., Roth, T., & Dement, W. C. (2011). Principles and practice of sleep medicine, 5th edition. St Louis, MI: Elsevier Saunders.
- Harvey, A. G., & Buysse, D. J. (2018). Treating sleep problems: A transdiagnostic approach. New York NY: The Guildford Press.
- Ree, M., Junge, M., & Cunnington, D. (2017). Australasian Sleep Association position statement regarding the use of psychological/behavioral treatments in the management of insomnia. Sleep Medicine, 36, S43-S47.